Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first character in SWTOR

My first choice of character in this game, was a Bounty Hunter.

My favorite character in the movies has always been Bobba Fett, so was natural for me to go down that path when the game launched.

I wanted to be able to both dps and heal, and as the BH are able to do that, it was a perfect match.
I have already tryed both types of gameplay, dps and healer. And I really like how they both play out.
I will make a blog post a bit more indeepth about the class. What Advanced class you can play and what that means. And so on. And my own first impressions of both parts.

Due to a guild I applied to its located on the server Bloodworthy EU, its a PVP server. PVP was a natural choice for me as well. I like the extra thrill in meeting a enemy while questing or simply exploring the world, and be able to attack or be attacked. Its a part of playing a online game for me.

The downside is that, it seems like empire is overpopulated on my server. So its not commen to meet any republic players at all. I hope that will even out over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment