Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new Hope


The time has come for a new adventure for me. This new adventure is called SWTOR and is a new online game from Bioware/EA.
Its set in a setting of Star Wars, so its a well known universe to many. I dont know much more than, what I have seen in the 6 films.


I'm in no way a hardcore Star Wars fan, but what I have experienced so far in the game has been amazing.
I have been in a few beta weekends, and have been playing the game since early access. And so far I cant wait to play some more.


I have been a World of Warcraft player earlyer (For around 7 years.) and I also back then had a blog. The blog I used to venth out my thoughts about the game.
That being theory crafting, events, moments or whatever I feeled like writing about.
I also do video's and will continue to do those in SWTOR as well. I will end this by saying welcome all.

No comments:

Post a Comment